Life can be challenging, and you deserve support. Yet, we as women feel guilty for prioritizing ourselves all too often. We are used to putting others’ needs and comfort before our own. Perhaps you notice being very critical of yourself. Maybe you’re struggling with your relationships, life changes or overwhelming emotions like anxiety, anger or shame. You might be asking yourself: “Who am I? Is this the life I want?” I want you to know that you don’t have to deal with it alone.
As a Registered Social Worker, I provide a warm and safe space for you to be heard and connect more deeply with your thoughts and feelings, so we better understand what’s going on for you. Counselling goals might be to learn how to…
- Prioritize and make the right choices for yourself
- Deal with your challenging emotions
- Reevaluate your goals and aspirations
- Build up your self-esteem and confidence
- Be aware of your needs and how to communicate them
- Create balance and deeper connections in your relationships
- Feel relaxed, confident and safe to be yourself
Together, we can help you heal and grow, identify what you truly want, build the confidence you need to be yourself, and take gentle steps towards the life you envision.
I am here to accompany you on that journey with compassion, kindness and curiosity. Book a free 15-min consultation call and get started today. I am currently accepting new clients!