- Individuals and Couples
- Office hours include evening and Sunday availability
- In-person or E-therapy
- Liberty Village, Toronto (TTC, Green P)
- FREE 20-minute phone firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you stressed out, anxious, overwhelmed or burned-out? Are you feeling hopeless and wondering whether you might be depressed? Do you find yourself stuck in a behaviour or relationship pattern that worries you? Or maybe you just know “something’s wrong,” but you aren’t sure how to get on a right path and feel good again.
I can work with you to identify, repair, and change the behaviours, thought patterns, feelings and limiting beliefs about yourself that are holding you back. Therapy can increase your self-esteem, elevate your mood, shift habits that aren’t serving you well, and transform your personal relationships.
I also offer e-therapy, which can be a great tool if you’re having trouble making time for therapy or if you can’t easily get to my office.
I work well with:
- students (esp. graduate students)
- creatives and artists
- millennials and young adults
- couples in conflict (married or pre-marital / hetero- or same-sex)
- non-traditional relationships (ethical non-monogamy, polyamory and kink)
My therapeutic approach calls on psychodynamic theory, emotionally-focused therapy, narrative theory, positive psychology, and my experience as an academic philosopher. I bring empathy and personal experience to my work, having successfully used therapy to overcome my own challenges.