- Masters of Arts, Yorkville University, Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma of Social Service Worker, Humber College
- Registered Psychotherapist (qualifying) (RP-q) with College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Registered Social Service worker (RSSW) with Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Services Workers
- Gottman Model Certificate Training Program Level 1 & Level 2
- Emotion-Focused Therapy for Couples
My objective is to help individuals and couples to thrive and achieve success in their personal lives and intimate relationships.
With over 10 years of experience providing mental health service in community-based organizations, and school system, I bring a strong mix of approaches to help you explore your strength and move ahead in life.
Together we will explore unhelpful patterns of behaviors which prevent you from reaching your goals. Our therapeutic work can enable you to comfortably express yourself in a safe and understanding environment, which will further help you to overcome your current challenges, feel empowered and make changes in your lives.