I have been a student of mind, body, and spiritual health for as long as I can remember. Through my studies, I have learned that creating physical, emotional, and mental safety are foundational components that help us heal. I work with clients to co-create a safe space so that they can focus on cultivating a healthy connection with their physical, emotional, and mental bodies – thus creating more self-awareness.
By creating more self-awareness, we can unlock unconscious patterns, repetitive experiences, relationships, and situations that can generate barriers to achieving goals. If you are struggling with a specific concern or multiple concerns (past, present, or future), I assist in establishing practices that can help you navigate these issues. Below are some things that can be developed in counselling:
- Connecting safely with wounded parts of ourselves that have been created out of self-preservation and survival
- Utilizing our emotional system as a tool for greater awareness and self-discovery
- Understanding power dynamics and where we have been trained to give our power away
- Building self-trust and learning to tap into our own guidance system
- Developing a daily practice that cultivates greater peace, enhances intuition and personal connection
Creating a safe environment for healing also looks like cultivating more self-love, self-compassion, self-responsibility, and self-understanding. I would love to assist you in your healing journey and discover your greatest potential!