Normal office in-person counselling is available Mon-Sat at my location. Phone counselling is also available.
I have been a one-on-one advisor for couples that are married or in relationships, and have helped my clients effectively solve relationship problems, anger management, depression, and many other personal or family issues, for over 25 years.
I will help you draw on your own problem-solving strengths to get to the core of the issue that concerns you. I will propose simple and positive steps to help turn unpleasant situations around. Together, we can create short-term solutions with long-term results that lead to happiness.
- Adolescent Counselling
- Anger Management Counselling
- Anxiety Counselling
- Assault Counselling
- Bullying Counselling
- Child Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Court-Ordered Counselling
- Depression Counselling
- Domestic Violence Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Grief Counselling
- Infidelity Counselling
- Job Stress Counselling
- Life Changes Counselling
- Marriage & Relationship Counselling
- Mental Health Counselling
- Parenting Counselling
I hold an M.A. and M.Ed. in Counselling Psychology. I can help you change a negative and seemingly hopeless situation into a positive one that will bring confidence, greater peace of mind and enjoyment of life again.
Additional Credentials & Qualifications:
- Experience working directly with a Toronto Institute specializing in Addictive & Abusive Behavior.
- Volunteer: CAMH (The Toronto Centre for Addiction and Mental Health). Work with individuals with Depression & Bipolar Disorder.
- 40 years Highly-Successful Teaching Career (Elementary through University).