*currently accepting online/phone clients only
If you are experiencing struggles in your life and seeking support, you are not alone. Trauma, conflict, loss, emotional and mental suffering do not discriminate – every person has personal knowledge of suffering in their lives. While anyone can experience difficult periods, some of us experience more life challenges than others. When it becomes too much, psychotherapy can help.
I am a compassionate, authentic and inclusive psychotherapist with formal training in Gestalt Therapy – a presence-based, here-and-now, holistic and experiential psychotherapeutic approach. Through the Gestalt approach, my clients start experimenting with new ways of being in the safety of the therapeutic space, understanding their patterns, freeing blocks and completing past interruptions’, and gradually move toward integrating forgotten aspects of self, rediscover authenticity and spontaneity, and feel more alive.
I approach each session knowing that you, my client, and I are unique individuals who will co-create the therapeutic relationship. I strive to create an open, respectful, safe and supportive therapeutic space where you’ll feel welcome to share your struggles and move forward through your own life cycles and changes.
I work from an anti-oppressive, culturally sensitive and trauma informed framework and meet each client where they are at. No matter your origin, cultural or spiritual belief, sexual orientation, social status, education, or whether you are Canadian-born, indigenous or a recent immigrant, if my services offer you what you need at this time, I welcome you.
Offering individual psychotherapy and counselling services for:
- Separation and break-up or divorce: single again.
- Women who experienced, and are recovering from, domestic violence and/or sexual assault.
- Individuals who struggle with loneliness, stress, anxiety, depression and low self-esteem; experience existential angst or a challenging spiritual transformation.
- Immigrants who are experiencing emotional difficulties while adapting to a new culture.
- Individuals wanting to explore psychotherapy for personal growth and development.
Couples therapy for:
- Couples who want to discover a new meaning for or redefine their relationship
- Couples who want to engage in pre-marriage counselling
- Couples who are experiencing relationship challenges and are committed to ‘make it work’