I am a Registered Professional Counsellor (RPC) through Kelowna College of Professional Counselling and I am licensed through Canadian Professional Counsellors Association (CCPA) . I also have a Degree in Metaphysical Science and a Diploma in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing which is particularly effective with trauma and PTSD and has stunning results in controlled study groups. I have other certifications, listed below, that I also pull tools and resources from.
“They say you are ‘trauma whisperer’ so I thought I had better see you” Jimmy S
I am fascinated by our patterns of behavior that we create usually between the ages of 0-7 out of protection and I am committed to learning new ways of breaking those patterns to create new patterns of expansion and growth. I published a book in 2019, Metatron’s Code, about a modality I created myself to start breaking down those patterns of behaviour and to free ourselves from old programming. I use the analogy that between the ages of 0-7 we are like iPhone 4’s and have iPhone 4 software that is perfectly appropriate for iPhone 4’s. However now we are iPhone 13’s and the IPhone 4 “software” doesn’t work for us anymore, we can’t run our “apps” or run the “newest versions”… so we have to run an update/upgrade to latest “software”. It sounds complicated but its not, it can be surprisingly easy!
The following list below are my areas of specialization:
- Trauma and PTSD
- Intergenerational patterns
- Subtle addictions
- Personal development
- Assertiveness / Boundaries
- Depression, anxiety & panic disorders
- Past or recent trauma or abuse
- Relationship and couples counselling
- Communication problems
- Grief and loss counselling
- Understanding emotions and creating emotional mastery and taking self-responsibility
- I have experience with addiction working in local addiction recovery centers. I also have experience working with first nations communities.