How is it that we typically make time for everyone else, but we fit ourselves in to the spaces in between?
Are you walking a hero’s journey, being strong for everyone else and losing yourself in the process?
Do you ever feel stuck, like nothing’s changing and you’re unsure if anything ever will?
I work with adults to help them rediscover their higher purpose, reclaim their power and step into the MORE of who they are.
We will work together to help you to find yourself again, to remember your truth, to connect with your authentic self.
Remember always that the most important approval or validation you will ever need, is your own.
This validation and infinite wisdom can be found within.
I offer my clients a safe space and a compassionate presence.
Some issues that can be addressed in this setting:
- Grieving the loss of a relationship.
- Grieving the loss of a child.
- Recovering from an abusive relationship.
- Loss of self-esteem and confidence.
- Navigating a relationship where you have lost your voice and your power
- Experiencing “Empty Nest” syndrome.
Know that you are not alone. I welcome your call.