The first step to an effective therapeutic journey is feeling accepted and understood. I offer a calming, compassionate, and non-judgmental presence as we work together. My goal is to understand you, and to help you understand yourself.
I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) in good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario with a Master’s of Education (M.Ed) from OISE in Counselling Psychology.
My approach is eclectic, incorporating elements from Emotion Focused; Gestalt; Existential; and Feminist approaches. I bring a trauma and attachment focus to my work. I strive to foster a practice that is anti-racist and anti-oppressive, as well as queer, trans, and sex work positive.
I have been a sex educator for over 8 years and have a special interest in working with folks who are:
- Exploring their gender identity or expression
- Polyamorous, non-monogamous, or interested in these relationships
- Kinky and/or part of kink communities
- In sex work
- Living with HIV or another STI.
I am also interested in working with the following presenting concerns:
- Emotional regulation
- Developmental trauma or unresolved childhood memories
- Self esteem or self worth
- Processing recent break ups
I offer a free 15-minute phone consultation to see if we would be a good fit. I hope to hear from you!