There are thousands of reasons to consider therapy, such as grief, stress, anxiety, worry, depression, or feeling overwhelmed. No matter the challenge you face, you do not have to approach it alone. I am here to walk with you on your journey to understand yourself, your relationships, and your experiences, past and present. Setting goals for the future, strengthening and expanding your toolbox of strategies to confidently tackle challenges that may arise. I am here to offer support that honours where you are at in your journey and where you want to be, working at your pace in a collaborative, compassionate and empathetic manner.
I am a therapy intern, currently completing the final clinical component of my Master’s in Counselling Psychology, and a Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist.
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from York University.
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution from York University.
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology Candidate at Yorkville University.
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist
- Member in Good Standing with the Ontario Society of Registered Psychotherapists.